We welcome everyone who is interested in the Pagan paths but we do have a few rules. In order to be considered an active member you must:
- Pay a yearly due of $10 at the start of Fall semester or when you join. T-shirts are available for a combination purchase of membership as well. Here is a link to what they look like:USUPA shirts
- Attend at least two (2) meetings a month for two months to be considered an active member.
- If you do not meet these requirements you will not be allowed to participate in closed rituals.
- We are understanding people too. So don’t be afraid to speak up and tell us what is keeping you from meetings.
- Be a USU student in order to hold office, but community members and non-usu students are welcome in our membership.
- All members are expected to abide by University conduct laws during events.
- All Members may participate in Ritual Committees.
Other rules or considerations:
- All meetings/classes/ witch’s tea/healthy pagan, healthy earth events are considered open events.
- Once a year, we will hold a single Open Ritual, which is generally Samhain.
- All other rituals will be considered closed and only members and specifically invited guests will be allowed to attend.
- We do this to keep everyone safe, build community, and to keep spiritual workings manageable by building relationships with those doing the work.
- If we haven’t seen you in two months we will consider your membership forfeit.